Hear about what our customers think of their experience with Prestige MustangSubmit a Testimonial »
- William E Ramsey I bought a complete rear end out of 90 gt. Sight unseen. Was kinda nervous cause I do not like buying things I cannot see An put hands on first but after I received it I was amazed at the small things this company done! They put every bolt in the shocks sway bars An etc. they made sure every nut bolt An part was fastened down on a pallet An stretched wrapped! I'll definitely use these guys for any future parts I need!!!
Well organized website makes ordering easy! Received
the part I needed with no drama, excellent condition for a used part.
Item worked as it should and am on my way to being back on the road. I
was surprised at the Fed-Ex shipping method since I was sure the
shipping was listed as UPS. Fed-Ex does not have a very good track
record getting packages to my residence, but this one arrived on time
without any problem. Thanks!
- Tim Helton I just want to say that they have my exclusive business now! I went to another mustang parts place the Friday before Christmas. They said they'd be open till 5. Well I got there at 3 and nobody was there. (It's an hour drive there for me) So I called Prestige up and they were open till 6! So I made the drive, met some real cool people, got the parts I needed and even some I didn't because their prices were great! I'll never shop with that other company after the great experience I had with Prestige!
- Shawn Reeves I have been buying parts from them for my restoration project. I live in Canada and they had no problem shipping me the parts. They went out of their way to make sure the parts were correct and operational. Great experience. Thanks You
- Scott Hamilton I needed an entire engine harness for an 01 Mustang Gt, and any place else was way more expensive or I couldnt tell what the condition of the three harness's would be. I spoke with Todd about what I had going on and he sent me the 3 harness's immediately and they were in excellent condition and now my car runs like new. I would HIGHLY recommend Prestige to anyone in need of parts for their Mustang.
- Sam Bought myself a convertible top frame assembly, bout the only place I could find one. Spoke with Todd who is very knowledgeable about anything you need and will get you hooked up and going in no time with their fast and dependable shipping. Todd and Christy where great to deal with. Will definitely use their services again and recommend them to anyone else in need of good used parts. Thanks again, (Dayton) Sam.
- Roy Mayoral Sr. Have been doing business with Todd for many years and now my son is also a regular customer. WHY?? Because Todd is an honest businessman and is very fair in his prices. Todd and his staff are very Knowledgeable and we have never been unhappy with any part he has sold us because he and his staff takes the time to make sure the item is something they wouldn't hesitate to install in their own cars. Thank you Prestige!!
- Ronald I ordered parts for my 1987 mustang Todd was great to talk to and was very helpful I live in Minnesota and I received my parts in a quick manner! I'll be doing all my fox body parts with them!
- Robert Paxton Just wanted to take some time out and say Thank You. Prestige Mustang customer service and prompt response and delivery of the parts I needed was Awesome. Great price and quality. You guys have got a loyal customer and again Thank You and Great job.
I received the pedals today and wanted to thank you for the prompt shipment. It is a pleasure doing business with you, and I am glad to have made your acquaintance. I'm looking forward to doing business with you again in the near future, as I am sure I will be needing more parts! Thank you again!
- Lee Zimbelman Needed a clock spring and air bag controller for my 91 GT. These guys know their stuff! I had an issue with the original clockspring and spoke with Todd. Todd and Prestige Mustang are very professional and took care of me right away. I appreciate them going above and beyond to help me get the parts I need. They know their stuff and have the hard-to-get parts that you just can't find anywhere else... and for competitive prices too! Thanks again and will continue to do more business!
- Ken Zahariuk This was the first time I had ordered parts from Prestige Mustang. I am from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I have an 83 GLX convertible and needed a driver's side exterior belt line door molding which fits on the flat part of the top of the door and lies to the outside of the door window weather stripping. Todd knew exactly what I was talking about. I have been looking for this for over a year, its a hard part to find and Todd said he had one that was in good condition. This part is not small, approximately 40 inches long. I was worried what condition I would receive it. Todd said it would be packaged so it wouldn't get damaged or bent. Long story short, the molding was in extremely good condition, no bends or kinks. Thoroughly enjoyed talking with Todd and Christie. Great job Prestige Mustang.
- Jonathan Bahruth Wonderful experience. Had some questions about my mustang that were answered perfectly and I even learned a few things that will help me with my next project. Parts were in top shape and delivered rapidly. A+
- Jon Burns Thank you for the friendly and excellent service today when ordering a motor. I could not have been happier with Todd, I wouldn't hesitate to doing business with you again!
- John Byrne I just received a driver's side seat for my 2002 mustang convertible. I have to say I am blown away with the quality, price and level of service from Prestige! I was looking at far more money for a repro fix. Everyone is honest, fast and definitely knows Mustangs! Thanks again and I look forward to continuing to order here.
- Jeremy Jenkins Just wanted to say i called these guys up late last night and they actually answered the phone, i asked for a drivers side quarter pannel, they didnt hesitate to answer, yes sir we sure do have one, i told them i would be up first thing in the morning to pick it up then, may i add i drove nearly 3 hrs to get it and ended up buying few more things while i was there, they had that pannel out with in 10 min, long story short these guys helped me out and had great hospitality towards me and my son while we were there. Ill defiantly be back for more parts. Thanks again guys see ya soon for a motor.
- Jeff Beaver The entire staff was helpful and extremely knowledgeable. The owner has a wealth of knowledge and was able to help and guide me me in my purchase. I bought a fully dressed 5.0L engine, with the wiring harness and an ECU. When I came to pick up the engine, it was in excellent condition and it was ready and waiting as promised. The technicians even took the time to ask about my Mustang project and seemed to be genuinely interested. If you are lucky enough to be within driving distance, I would highly suggest a visit. If you do visit, don't expect to spend just a few moments there, because you'll find youself in conversations about all things Mustang and drooling over the "rusty gold". Thanks Prestige Mustang for a great experience and I'm sure it won't be my last!
- Jamie Sisk Great place to find "hard to find" parts. Thanks for the help!
- Emmanuel Carter I went to the facility unannounced and inquired about a T5 transmission for my 68 Mustang conversion project and while I waited and given a tour they pulled a T5 from an 89 GT and loaded it on my truck. I even got a law enforcement/military discount. Todd was very nice and they now have a customer for life.
- Derek I've used Prestige 2-3 times now and and they've been great. Employees are more than helpful in getting you the correct parts and on time.
Over a year ago (July 2016) I purchased 97 cobra engine, rear end, and TKO 500 transmission from Todd at Prestige to put in a kit car. With over a year of building all I can say is that Todd, Christy, and everyone at Prestige have been nothing short of great. From answering my many questions, helping me out with miscellaneous small parts, and always shipping everything on time. If you ever need Mustang parts I would not hesitate for one minute to suggest you call Todd and the gang at Prestige.
- Cody Carr Todd really knows his stuff when i came to my 1986 GT hatch and the shipping was great, no broke parts and they were in the condition that i had payed for. I will keep comin back for more parts in the future for as long as they have parts for my 86 hatch. Lol thanks a lot Todd and Olivia for the great service.
- Chris Ledgerwood The sales staff is courteous and helpful. I spoke with Todd, and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will be doing business with them as often as I can
- Chris Hines FANTASTIC, I SPOKE WITH TODD. BOUGHT A DOOR SITE UNSEEN WHICH WASN'T CRAZY ABOUT BUT WHEN I RECIEVED THE DOOR IT WAS FLAWLESS, NO DENTS, NO DINGS, LOOKED AS IF IT WAS FACTORY PAINT. AWESOME JOB TODD AND THE GROUP AT PRESTIGE MUSTANG. THANK YOU!!!
I am the original owner of a 82 mustang GT. Although
garage kept, over the years the interior rear plastic panel
deteriorated.. Knowing the part would be nearly impossible to find and
wanting to keep the car as original as possible , I contacted Todd and
his staff as a last ditch effort to find a 35 year old cosmetic panel.,
Through their endless search, time, effort and looking through multiple
similar panels from other years they found the correct panel in their
inventory. The staff painstakingly boxed it and set it within 2 days..
It arrived as promised and in the condition they said it was. Thanks to
Todd and his staff for keeping fox body mustangs on the road.. GREAT
- Andy R Needed some parts for my 01 bullitt. Ran across Prestige Mustangs by chance online and gave them a call. They were friendly and helpful on the phone. Decided I would make the three hour drive to pay them a visit and it was worth it. The parts selection they have is overwhelming to say the least. I found everything I needed and the prices were very good. As for the people that own and work at Prestige. They are a great group that really know and care about what they do. I felt very welcome and at home with them. Even after I had all my parts loaded in the truck. We stood and talked for over an hour. I defenitely recommend Prestige and Im looking forward to doing business with them again.